Monday, March 19, 2012

Panama Week 8

Buenas!
 
Hello everyone what a great week.  Mom the answer to all your questions with Elder Nielson is that he came here to Panama before I was here so I did not have the chance to meet him or anything.  In respects to packages...I want music.  The mail system is really pretty safe to be honest it just takes a long time.  But don´t worry about it I have all the things I need so I´m doing ok.  That´s fun news about the new stake presidency and weird to think that I´ll come home and for what seems like the first time in my life it won´t be president pew! 
 
So this week in my life was the Baptism.  The whole Family Tascon was baptized yesterday at 3 and set a date to go through the temple to be sealed one year from yesterday!  What an experience.  I baptized both of the parents, Giovani the father and Lucalena the mother.  Enjoy the pictures!
 
So Vanessa who was going to be baptized this Saturday got into a car crash on Friday night after her interview and was unable to be baptized because she had to go to the hospital and is a little banged up.  I hope that she can be baptized this next week but she told us that she needs time to recover and get recuperated a little bit.
 
This morning we went to the canal and the museum and it was fun and I took a ton of pictures!  This next week is back to work because we have virtually no investigators but that´s ok contacting is fun and I´ve learned that being really direct with the people here is the way that we have to do it here otherwise they never progress.
 
Sorry to be super short but know that I love you all and am praying for you!!
 
Elder Andrew Hawks






No comments:

Post a Comment