Tuesday, January 21, 2014

December 2, 2013


I can hardly believe that two years have come and gone and this great journey of my mission is coming to an end...anyways.  This last week is going to be full of things to do.  We are going to have mission leadership training and we had a few new investigators in church today so we´ve got plenty to do don´t worry I won´t quit yet!

Today was special because Yovani got baptized.  It was seriously an amazing experience and you will have the opportunity to meet him.  He wants to take us to lunch one day while you guys are here I just haven´t really made plans as for what day it will be...


Thanks for all the support that you´ve given me in these two years it´s crazy to think that I won´t be sending any more emails home...Well I did it haha.  We´ll see you next sunday!

Elder Hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment