Tuesday, January 21, 2014

October 20, 2013

Fam,

Thanks for the emails.  Everything went well this week in our travels and we made it to all of the zones safe and sound.  The capacitacion that we´re doing is really helping animate the missionaries to work and move their focus to baptizing more people.  I drove over 2,000 Kilometers this week and it was exhausting not going to lie but it was worth it.  We got to drive through some of the most beautiful parts of the whole country and I never cease to be amazed at how much I love this country and how beautiful it really is.  I love being here and having the chance to serve the people here.

I can´t tell you a lot because tomorrow we´re heading out to Chitre to do another capacitacion.  I love you all and will write you a little more on Wednesday or Thursday when I have some more time!

Elder Hawks






No comments:

Post a Comment