Tuesday, January 21, 2014

November 17, 2013

Fam,

Hey I`m writing you tonight because tomorrow we`re going to be leaving to do some training meetings in David.  I just wanted to let you know that things are going really well with me and it`s getting closer every single day the moment that you guys are going to be here and I can show you all around this country that I love.  

I haven`t heard much but I just want you to know that I`m ok and that I`m happy.  This week was great because we received a reference of a man named Giovani.  He`s dating a woman from Salt Lake City who`s a member of the church and as a result he`s started to find out a little bit more about what we believe.  He`s accepted a fecha to be baptized on the 30th of November and even came to church today which means that he`s making good progress.  I like to teach him because he has a real desire to learn more about the church and to make the decisions that are going ot make his life better.  It`s refreshing to teach someone like that that`s so interested in what you have to say and the blessings the gospel can bring to their lives.  

I love you and hope that you have a great week and we`ll be in contact next week!  Also, if you can get back to me about me going to Mexico that would be awesome because the date of the sealing is going to be the 17th of December so that I can be there and participate with them.  Thanks again!  I love you all lots and lots and we`ll see you soon! (I feel really weird saying that)

Elder Hawks



No comments:

Post a Comment